Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Epilepsy and Magnesium

Clinical and experimental investigations have shown that magnesium depletion causes a marked irritability of the nervous system, eventually resulting in epileptic seizures.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/t40jul665817n7h0/

In a trial with 30 epileptics 450 mg of magnesium supplied daily successfully controlled seizures. Another study found that the lower the magnesium blood levels the more severe was the epilepsy.
(magnesiumforlife.com)

Magnesium raises the threshold for seizures, reducing the chance of them developing at all.

A Brazilian study found lower serum Mg in epileptic patients than in controls.
Epilepsy itself does not cause Mg depletion, but anticonvulsant drug therapy may.

*Bonuccelli U, Buzziogoli G, Ducci M, Landi R, Murri L: Plasma levels of Ca, Mg and phenobarbital in epileptic and brain trauma patients on chronic therapy. Res Commun Psychol Psychiatr Behav 1982;7:369-375.
*Christiansen C, Pors NS, Rodro P: Anticonvulsant hypomagnesemia. Br Med J 1974;ii:198-199.
*Otsuki C: Studies on serum Ca, P and Mg metabolism in children with special emphasis on their relationship with anticonvulsant therapy. Acta Paediatr Jpn 1973;8:24-26.
*Yassa R, Schwartz C: Plasma Mg and anticonvulsant therapy. NY State J Med 1984;84:114-116.

In 28 cases children of all ages, stricken with epilepsy failed to respond or responded only slightly to modern drugs and therapy. Placed on high doses of magnesium, they experienced stunning improvement.

It has been known for many years that magnesium is an analgesic. The tendency toward causing drowsiness is one of the key properties of the mineral. It is found both in the blood and in the spinal fluid.

The reason for the high magnesium content in the spinal fluid is that the mineral is necessary for balancing the stimulant effect of body hormones. The purpose of thyroid, gonadal, adrenal and other hormones is to charge up or excite the body. Magnesium and some other substances tend to slow down and relax the system, thus regulating the hormones.

When magnesium deficiencies occur there is no regulation. Among the dangerous results of this state listed in medical literature are heart damage, osteoporosis and epilepsy.

"A great many people have a magnesium deficiency manifesting itself in hyperirritability," Dr Barnett said. Their bodies and minds are greatly overactive, and they are constantly irritated.

A magnesium deficiency, according to Barnett, is a prime cause of subclinical epilepsy cases. Deficiency may occur because of malfunctioning of the pituitary gland. As far back as 1952, researchers observed that people suffering a magnesium deficiency had reactions similar to those in people who had had the Pituitary gland removed.

The pituitary gland is believed, to regulate the functions of all the other glands of the body. It is the gland through which magnesium works as a prime component to regulate the functioning of the other glands.
If magnesium is not available or the pituitary is not functioning properly, the body will suffer symptoms of a magnesium deficiency.

It must also be pointed out that fluoride bonds with magnesium in the blood, into the insoluble magnesium fluoride. This means that the consequent failure of the pituitary to function properly leads to the symptoms of magnesium deficiency.

Magnesium is a mineral we all require, and when we are lacking in it, our body feels the deprivation. This mineral when aligned correctly with calcium achieves equilibrium for us all. In the Far East, this mineral has been actively used for centuries in the successful treatment of seizures.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/3572467-why-magnesium-an-epileptic-cure

 

Canelas HM, Marques de Assis L, DeJorge FB: Disorders of magnesium metabolism in epilepsy. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1954;28:378-381.

8 comments:

  1. Natural herbs can cure epilepsy, I had epilepsy for over 14 years, i have spent a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, One day I was in the office going through the internet when I saw a post about Dr Itua herbal medicine on how he cure a Lady from Kansas who was suffering from HIV and she listed Epilepsy as list of illness Dr Itua can as well cured I contacted him with epilepsy Cure solution, I email him. He told me the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr Itua, my epilepsy was cure, I want to say a big thanks to Dr Itua who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine I pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this illness, you can also contact him through his email on :;;drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number...+248149277976 like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Seizure. He Can as well cure the following... Herpes Virus, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Shingles, Cold Sore, Epilepsy, Wart, Lupus, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Seizure, Cancer all types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truthfully there is no pharmaceutical cure for herpes now, but Naturally it can be permanently cured.
    I testified of drutuherbalcure@gmail.com because he permanently cured me herpes. No side effect or possible come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to inform the general public that I am finally cured from Herpes simplex virus recently with the use of herbal medicine, the powerful herbal medicine cured me completely and i was tested negative after usage, I am using this means to inform other's who have the virus that there is a cure for Herpes simplex 1&2 . It is absolutely true. I was cured by Dr Alli, only him I can recognize who cure Herpes perfectly well. I will advice you to contact this great doctor who God has send to put an end to the sorrowful and deadly disease. Contact him via Email  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348100772528

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless dr.idowu. for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS, since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied with it because i needed to get the{cold score}  HERPES VIRUS, Out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for{cold score} Herpes  i saw comments about Dr.idowu how he cured people's diseases with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he stated the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from {cold score} HERPES, thank you so much and you are the one that God sent to change my miserable life, may the almighty GOD be with you all the days of your life, so my brothers and sisters, I ugh you to contact him on this email address if you need his help   Dr.idowuherbalhome@gmail.com .Dr idowu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing. (+2348052789941) on Whats-app now*fibroid *kidney*fatty liver *HIV/AIDS**..1 Cancer cure Diabetes cures Ringing ear 4 Herpes cures Warts cure HPV cure Get your ex backs Pregnancy herbal medicines Prostate enlargement Hepatitis B 11 Disability Etc. Add him on Whats-app .now add him on via .(+2348052789941) or (+2348052789941). +2348052789941.. .good luck ...save life. you can contract if you have any probelem .............  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m Isabell from the States.I want to use this medium to appreciate Mrs Julia Lucas for coming on the platform to share her experience with Dr osuma i have been online looking for a genuine remedy to my illness of 5 years Hepatitis B until i read Mrs Julia Lucas post.As we all know these days the truth is rear so i didn’t want to believe Mrs Julia Lucas until a second taught asked me to.I contacted Dr osuma as directed by Mrs Julia Lucas and follow the procedures and everything worked out in a brief.I thought there was no actual cure for Hepatitis B until a little trial convinced me.i was cured after 3 weeks of usage of Dr osuma great herbal medicine,he has a cure for what so ever health challenging issue HIV,TB,VERTEBRAL ISSUE,CANCER,DIABETES,ISCHEMIC DISEASES,STROKE,RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS,PULMONARY DISEASE,ALZHEIMER”S DISEASE,DEHYDRATION,CIRRHOSIS ETC.You can contact him via his Email (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com)

    You can as well contact his whats-app number +2349054914348 or go through his website (http://drosumaherbalcure.weebly.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete